Wednesday 3 October 2012

What a bunch o'lads



I have just been reading about Search Engine Optimization: the idea that to appear as high in the google search rankings as possible, one should use certain vocabulary in blog posts that will mirror what people are typing into google. So, I should include the words 'video blog Patrick Bateman' in here, just in case anyone wants to watch a video blog about....American Psycho. I have now done that, so please go ahead and watch my video, which is about my top five favourite characters in fiction.

2 comments:

  1. This really wants to make me read American Psycho. And the Melrose books.

    Funny that Rob Fleming is in your favourite characters list. I could quite cheerfully punch him in the face for large chunks of that book (if I was a face-punching kinda girl).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good, I'm glad with that. With American Psycho in particular!

    I know exactly what you mean about Rob - and I think it's a very fair comment - but I have a weakness, it seems, for indie boys who run record shops. I know that he wouldn't appear on any other woman's list of top characters!

    ReplyDelete