Tuesday 4 October 2011

On Comments

Hello Readership

I feel that's a reasonable address. Why? Because I KNOW that people are reading this. I know that because blogspot has a clever little stats thingy, meaning I can see how many people are looking at this, when they are, and where they are too (as in 'where they are looking at the blog' not just 'where they are'. It's not that creepy.). Hell, I even know what browser most of you are using. I know, for example, that at four o'clock this afternoon, 8 people looked at this, the majority of whom were using Firefox.

It would be really helpful if you would leave comments. You may do so anonymously if you wish - but any sort of feedback would be good. If you want to slag things off, that's also helpful, criticism being the mother of improvement, but like any floozy, I'm highly receptive to compliments.

Thank you

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment