Wednesday 7 September 2011

Dear Joyce

Hello! It's been a while. I missed you (and I hope you missed me too).

My Joyce project has been handed in, but that doesn't mean it's over - I think there's much more material (geddit? cos it was aboot fashun, ken?!) in it still. But it is handed in, meaning that I've now time for an internship at a literary organisation, while doing the bookshop thing for a few days a week. Though, as ever, I am on the lookout for a better job (I pro-rata'd up my salary the other day and it's really not much at all. Boo.)

I've had so many thoughts of things to write about, but just not the time, so that will of course be amended soon. I got a proof copy of the new Murakami novel the other day (pub: 18th October) so that's my priority.

Anyway, over and out! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment